Monday, April 19, 2010

Fabulous Weekend in Edmonton

What a fabulous weekend I had in Edmonton. I attended the 100th anniversary of the Edmonton Kennel Club with Lola. Lola did exceptionally well at this show. She earned 3 points on Friday winning Best of Winners and Best of Opposite Sex; 2 points on Saturday earning Winner's Female and Best of Opposite Sex; 2 points on Sunday earning Best of Winners. So, she is now sitting on 9 points and only requires 1 more to complete her Canadian championship.

Additionally, my good friends Lynne and Paul finished their lovely boy, Boz on Saturday when he earned Best of Winner's for 3 points.

The weather was exceptional - I earned a sunburn on Saturday afternoon while I lolled around on Paul and Lynne's deck - jumping in and out of the hot tub at my leisure. Now - that is the way to attend a dog show! Thank you Paul and Lynne for being such super hosts and offering me a great place to stay. Lola had a wonderful time playing with her cousins - even though Chloe was guarding all her toys.

I got home around 5 pm on Sunday to see my niece Jenny. She is on her turnaround from her contract nursing, so we had another fabulous evening of great food, wine and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.