Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bag Inspection - Another Twist

I am walking up and I have briefcase with me.  Nothing else (this is certainly carry-on). I have no liquids, no make-up, my only electronic devices are my solar powered calaculator and my cell phone.

"M'amme - we have to inspect your bag."  OK.  I let them inspect my briefcase (which is festooned with doggies stickers) - they note the lovely doggy stickers.

I am now allowed to proceed.

What am I doing?  I am a  merchandising rep.  and today I've been assigned to check out a certain bra line in a department store.  The store name ryhmes with some one who might keep wine in cellars.Yeah never know where terror might strike - I guess it's best to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.