Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weight Watchers

I weigh the pups every day and as you can see I have an ultra high tech system. I've used these same scales since I started breeding bernese, and while they may not be extremely accurate the only reason for weighing the pups is to make sure that they are gaining weight. So, by using the same scales my weights are consistent from litter to litter. Yes - that is a plastic salad bowl that the pups sit in. The only problem with these scales is that it only goes up to 10 pounds and then I have to switch to the bathroom scales. That means I have to get on the scales and hold a puppy. Talk about a reality check!

Here is Mr. Purple being weighed today and he tips the scales at 8 lbs 12 oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.