Friday, October 9, 2009

Jeopardy - How to Win

Peter and I enjoy watching "Jeopardy" on TV and seeing who can answer the most questions (or is that give the correct question to the answer). I realized that the show comes on at different times during the day and so I watched the show, wrote down the answers and waited for Peter to come home (hee hee hee).

We sit down with our dinner and are watching TV. Jeopardy comes on and I start answering the questions (I do miss some intentionally). Peter looks at me and says, "What? Did you take smart pills this morning?".

The game continues and final jeopardy comes on. Of course I have the correct answer. Peter is just amazed with my intelligence. I try to keep a straight face but do finally succumb to fits of laughter.

It was an awesome joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.