Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 Breeding Plans

After much waiting and planning I have finally determined my breeding plans for 2011.  I expect "Sparkle" to go into heat any day now and we will be using Madeline and Geoff's lovely boy "Gambler".  We are going to try the fresh chilled semen route and with a transcervical implantation.  Fingers crossed!

And then "Lola" - I expect her to come into season around May and once again we are turning to Madeline and Geoff for their lovely boy "Smoke".  This breeding may be a natural as I hope to drive out to beautiful BC.  Anyway - this one is much longer into the future.

I am excited about these breedings and think the pairings will produce lovely puppies. 

For detailed information go to my website http://bernese.sasktelwebhosting.com/litters.htm

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa and Mark RoblinJanuary 18, 2011 at 12:47 AM

    YYYAAAYYY!!! We are so excited. Checked out the breed info on the web page, both studs are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to hear more!!! Vanessa & Mark Roblin

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.