Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Morning Puppy Update

The Three Tenors are doing very well. Their eyes are opening and I suspect their ears have also begun to open. In a few days they will be seeing and hearing everything. Red is the whiner of the bunch - hear a puppy complaining and you can count on it being Red. He's also the most active of the three and has actually walked across the box. In my mind the lines from "Midnight Cowboy" going through my head..."I'm walking here!"

Sparkle continues to be a wonderful and attentive mother. She is starting to feed them sitting up now. The boys are gaining weight steadily and I am quite pleased with their size. They are robust, strapping boys.


Purple
4 lbs - 8 oz





Red
4 lbs - 7 oz







Gold
4 lbs - 6 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.