Thursday, March 26, 2009

Speaking of Critics

OK - I watched American Idol (AI) last night just like 30 million other er..fans. Boy do they ever draw this show out. My prediction for tonight:

Bottom Three
Sarver
Melanie Joy Cockrey (I don't know why they don't use her last name any more)
Lil Rounds

I was quite disappointed with Lil Rounds performance. I figured she'd have this one in the bag, but she ended up shouting her song. I am not sure who she was trying to be in that outfit...Tina Turner meets Diana Ross?

Best Performances
I quite enjoyed Adam Lambert's performance and he reminded me of a young Kurt Russell - all dark and brooding. He certainly is not boring.

Allison - she can sing. You go girl.

Boring, boring, boring
Scott - He is no Jeff Healey
Anoop - yes, the boy has a lovely voice but ...snore. He will be safe though.

Who else? Can't remember as they didn't make an impression on me. Oh yah...Gokey...whatever.

Who's leaving?
My guess is Sarver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.