Monday, March 16, 2009

What is That in my Bed?

Quite the busy night at Kimberlite Grand Central. First I was awaken by a loud thud. Turns out Sparkle had fallen out of bed and not very gracefully. Then around 1:30 am I was awaken by the Stinkbomb. Anyone who has ever had dogs knows that smell - the smell of reeking poop.

I suspect it was sweet little Lola who deployed the Stinkbomb. She has a very subtle way of letting us know she needs to go outside. She will simply sit by the front door with an anxious expression. Well, with my third eye closed for the night and my spidey-senses muted I missed her signal. It is no fun cleaning up poop in the wee hours of the morning, however, I did manage to get back to sleep.

When I awoke this morning, after the usual frolic with the berners giving me their good morning greeting, I finally manage to push whoever is sitting on my head off. I sit up and notice something brown in the covers on the left-hand side. This was just not something I wanted to have a closer look at without first arming myself with a cup of coffee. After several cups of coffee I make my way back into the bedroom and tiptoe over to the brown thing (least it suddenly spring up). A close inspection reveals it is a chewed up empty toilet paper roll. Wheeew - that was a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul language - this is a family blog.